Quantity Surveyor required at Hunnarshala, Bhuj, INDIA
Roles and Responsibilities
Skills and Qualifications required
- Prepare cost analysis based on drawings, estimates, materials and labour required
- Liaising with architects, engineers and contractors and sub-contractors
- Prepare contract documents, including bills of quantities
- Control all stages of projects within pre-determined budget and expenditure
- Monitor project progress, including measurement and valuation of variations in work during the contract for agreement of interim payments and the final account.
- Undertake site visits, assessments and projections for future work
- B.E./ B.Tech (Civil) with min. 3 yr experience or Diploma (Civil) with min. of 5 – 7 yr experience in construction of Residential / Housing project
- Knowledge of Design Software (AUTOCAD, SketchUp), MS project, MS office etc.
- Sound mathematical & technical skills as well as knowledge of materials available in market
- Knowledge of Government works, S.o.R, Billing and Tender process
- Ability to think methodically, to design, plan and manage projects
- Excellent written communication skills as well as negotiating, supervisory & leadership skills